• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jacksonville, FL 4 bed/2 bath in Eagle Harbor

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Time to sell my house in Jax. Really close to NAS Jax. Mayport is doable but it'd be a drive.

It's in the Eagle Harbor subdivision, which has some great schools and great community ammenities.

The inside was updated with granite, stainless appliances, and tile. New a/c in 2015, new 25 year roof in 2016, new iron backyard fence in 2020. New dishwasher in 2021.

Currently rented through Feb 2023. The current tenants have been there for awhile so it will need new carpet.

Not listed on any MLS or with a realtor yet. I can recommend a mortgage broker if needed who can handle the whole transaction.

$375,000

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
No pool at the house. Several pools throughout the Eagle Harbor community though.

BSKE5

How much is it rented for? Also, I have my real estate license and can list it if you ever decide to go that route.