• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 DEC 2019

NCCGT

Wanted to get a thread started for those targeting the December 2nd IWC Pro Board since I didn't see one while searching around the threads. It looks like all or at least some of the IWC boards for September were cancelled so this December board should be a little more intense.

alohse

🙋‍♀️ok, checking in since the RUMINT was confirmed by my recruiter: No board for Septemebr. December will be my second round.

sldm992

This will be my first board. Got a 39 on OAR, so I will be retaking it in a month. Unfortunately none of the material that I studied for the mechanics part of the exam was actually on the exam and I found myself guessing on some questions...

jhaselti

I am shooting for this board date currently, this will be my first, and hopefully only board. Going for CW/IP and have a background in Enterprise Network Engineering. Unfortunately im slightly too old at 35 for other communities or i might try swo too as being an officer is more important to me overall.