• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IW vs. Intel

Nikki2184

I just got selected for IW, which was my second choice after Intel. From everything that I can find and everyone that I've talk to the basic difference is that IW collects all the actually info and is resoponsible for the intel and Intel just presents it to everyone in a nice powerpoint presentation. Basically, IW is the work horse and Intel is the show pony.

Does anyone have any different info on the difference??

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
I just got selected for IW, which was my second choice after Intel. From everything that I can find and everyone that I've talk to the basic difference is that IW collects all the actually info and is resoponsible for the intel and Intel just presents it to everyone in a nice powerpoint presentation. Basically, IW is the work horse and Intel is the show pony.

Does anyone have any different info on the difference??

That is so far off that I can't believe anyone who knows better would have actually told you that.

IW and Intel are pretty separate disclipines that overlap some in a couple of mission areas.