• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IW Officer contacts

CalamityJean

I know which way the wind shines!
Does anyone have contact information for some IW Officers in the VA Beach/Norfolk area. I'm in Ohio but traveling down there end of August to visit friends. I need a couple IWO's (O4 & up) to interview with for my package resubmission in October. Any help would be appreciated. PM me.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Does anyone have contact information for some IW Officers in the VA Beach/Norfolk area. I'm in Ohio but traveling down there end of August to visit friends. I need a couple IWO's (O4 & up) to interview with for my package resubmission in October. Any help would be appreciated. PM me.

Phrog'sShoeWife AKA PSW just moved to Norfolk area although you'll need to check to see if she is deployed or not. I do see she was active on the forum last night so send her a PM. "Phrog" might be able to update you on her location and availability.

phrogpilot73

She's back from deployment, and we're back from our little vacation out west. Send her a PM, she said she can also put you in touch with the 2nd Fleet IWO...

CenixOne

SNA FS, DA
Contributor
Hi, I am trying to find some officer contacts as well. However, I am in Florida. Could you please refer me someone who I could interview with? Or would it be possible to interview with Phrog'sShoeWife via telephone if she's available? thanks.

CenixOne

SNA FS, DA
Contributor
I am in west palm beach. It's about 9 hours away. Anything further south?

Although I would be willing to make my way up if needed..

tonio

As far as the commands in Pensacola, I will be there the weekend of May the 22nd and I do plan to apply to the IW community, how would I go about getting in contact and setting up an interview?

CenixOne

SNA FS, DA
Contributor
As far as the commands in Pensacola, I will be there the weekend of May the 22nd and I do plan to apply to the IW community, how would I go about getting in contact and setting up an interview?

I think this is the contact info for them:

Pensacola, FL
Commanding Officer
Naval Air Station Pensacola
190 Radford Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32508-5217
Base Information: 850-452-0111 • DSN: 922-0111

Commanding Officer
Naval Air Station Whiting Field
7550 USS Essex Street
Milton, FL 32570-6155
Base Information: 850-623-7011

dmamula

I live in the Hampton Roads area also and looking for contacts to get Interviews from IW/INTEL/IP officers. I am currently stationed at COMSUBLANT in Norfolk, VA. I am a submariner that is why I am asking for help. In my field, I do not come across many IW's or IP's.

Thanks for any help in advance

ET2(SS/IDW) Mamula D M

Renegade One

None
I live in the Hampton Roads area also and looking for contacts to get Interviews from IW/INTEL/IP officers. I am currently stationed at COMSUBLANT in Norfolk, VA. ...
Um…NAVNETWARCOM is in Suffolk, VA, yes? If no qualified IW/INTEL/IP officers at SUBLANT (which I doubt...), you can't swing a dead cat at NNWC without hitting several dozen or more. Ask your COC for an assist/intro.

dmamula

Um…NAVNETWARCOM is in Suffolk, VA, yes? If no qualified IW/INTEL/IP officers at SUBLANT (which I doubt...), you can't swing a dead cat at NNWC without hitting several dozen or more. Ask your COC for an assist/intro.

Thanks for the info. Im in the middle of routing a chit asking for help . Just wanted to get ahead of the game. There are Intel officers here that I am trying to get ahold of but as for IW or IP it is slim to none. I found 2 IP's but there only O-2 and when I asked them if they knew any higher up IP officers they both said no. It's a work in progress but I will get there.