• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Its been a while folks, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Hey all, I haven' been on here in quite a while since I was "not prof. rec" last year. Anyway, since my last application my GPA has risen to a 3.4 and I have graduated. I had a 54 OAR and Marginal PRT scores. Anyway, I called the recruiting station today and they were gone for the holiday already but the woman I spoke with said aviation applications are being accepted again. I was wondering if anybody knows how many slots are around and how competitive it is this year.

nic22

Only SNFO slots are open, SNA slots are filleed for FY04. This year is very competitive- at least 7 or 8's and high 50's for OAR to even be considered.

jaerose

You could also retake the ASTB, but study more and having a basic idea of what's on it you could do much better. Also, make sure you answer all questions even if you don't know the answer (ask for a 2 minute warning and just fill in the sheet on whatever's left so none are blank). Your GPA is pretty solid...what's your degree in?

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.