• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

It appears CNR (and probably his staff) have discovered Reddit

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was drinking my morning coffee, and a post crossed my feed in /r/navyreserve from an EM who's been cross-assigned across the country and is bored to tears in an RSU. He got a three-star level response. Wonder what level of staff PAO action is going into that account's posts, or if the boss is flying solo, but at least he's making an effort to reach out.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Can confirm it’s VADM Mustin actual. He is the same on LinkedIn and will lurk / appear on Reddit from time to time.
I was drinking my morning coffee, and a post crossed my feed in /r/navyreserve from an EM who's been cross-assigned across the country and is bored to tears in an RSU. He got a three-star level response. Wonder what level of staff PAO action is going into that account's posts, or if the boss is flying solo, but at least he's making an effort to reach out.

SteveHolt!!!

pilot
Mcpons also on Reddit and cnp has responded with what looks like his personal account on Facebook to mynavyhr posts. I also wonder about staff involvement, but it’s a good look.

number9

Contributor
I didn't notice that Reddit thread, but MCPON's PAO has chimed in on a few posts on r/navy (or perhaps r/newtothenavy)

The reddit gold standard appears to be the Sergeant Major of the Army's PAO, who is both very active and very effective.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Starting the reply with the pendantry of what a Reserve Center is called this month was a bit off-putting.

This meme comes to mind.

DpQ9YJl.png