• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Isaiah 38:14

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
This is bullshit. If my post did not violate a TOS there was no reason to delete it. I don’t care if it was a follow up to a deleted post. Quit arbitrarily deciding to delete other people’s posts.

What’s next? It’s Saturday so I deleted your post? The sky is blue so I deleted your post?

SlickAg

pilot
This is bullshit. If my post did not violate a TOS there was no reason to delete it. I don’t care if it was a follow up to a deleted post. Quit arbitrarily deciding to delete other people’s posts.

View attachment 29601

What’s next? It’s Saturday so I deleted your post? The sky is blue so I deleted your post?
Which mod deleted these posts?

If it’s because the TDS hit too close to home, I just hope they realize that it’s not too late and they can still get help.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I did. It was in reference to the original post (circle jerk comment), which was nothing more than a trolling political post to begin with. The other posts in the middle of the deleted posts regarding the thread topic were kept.

SlickAg

pilot
I did. It was in reference to the original post (circle jerk comment), which was nothing more than a trolling political post to begin with. The other posts in the middle of the deleted posts regarding the thread topic were kept.
I’m sure the OP also received a PM explaining the situation?

Also, where’s a safe space for some of us can post things about how real TDS is where it won’t get deleted?

Thanks.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
No one received a PM. It was an automated message to all posters that had a post deleted.

You can discuss TDS where all other political discussions can be had, in the War Zone.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Does this mean Mods can freely and arbitrarily do whatever they want? It must be so especially since your thread title is a personal attack and therefore a violation of the TOS.

Is the War Zone fixed so it doesn’t block access to the private forums yet? If not, saying post it in the War Zone is disingenuous

Last edited:

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
One could say changing user's avatars is a personal attack, as well. Personally, I think that's over-reacting, but there seems to be a lot of that nowadays.

The War Zone is there. You can choose to use it or not. Until John can fix it, it is what it is. No one is owed anything more.

SlickAg

pilot
@Gatordev I’m sure you and the kids are getting such a chuckle out of your thread title. I hope it doesn’t offend some of your proclaimed atheist mods.

Can I rename it to Psalm 11:6?

edit: mods autocorrected to kids but that’s actually more accurate.

SlickAg

pilot
Does this mean Mods can freely and arbitrarily do whatever they want? It must be so especially since your thread title is a personal attack and therefore a violation of the TOS.

Is the War Zone fixed so it doesn’t block access to the private forums yet? If not, saying post it in the War Zone is disingenuous
Sounds like the mods don’t have that much power after all; all they can do is censor content they don’t like. Whenever anyone calls them out all they can do is cry and say “John will fix it if and when he wants!”.

FinkUFreaky

pilot
Fair enough; I was certainly guilty of drunk posting last night haha. I'm glad I at least got notification of this thread on the alerts, along with the fact my two posts were deleted (would have deleted my second one on my own, except I'd rather put an edit to admit my stupidity than try to hide it by deleting after people have already seen it).