• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is this true at OCS now????

Status
Not open for further replies.

bisouss69

I was told by a freind who went to OCS that when she went through about 5-6 years ago.. the DI's would get up on the table at chow and kick your tray on you (pretty much when you are almost done eating). Also, she said that at the end you do a 12 mile rifle run to the light house and back. Still occuring at OCS?

virtu050

P-8 Bubba
pilot
never saw that happen.. though i have seen DI's jump on tables at chow hall... never seen them kick a tray at ya... maybe knock it out of your hands though :) the longest run i had was about 5.5 miles and without rifles.

bvonstein

Pat,
Glad to hear the news. There are numerous peeps back at HI wondering how thats going...I'll relay the message.

IH
-von Stein

StrikeEagle

Pat,

Congrads dude, glad to hear that you are on the way out. Got Brent's email and thought Id come on and give you my congrads. Let me know how its going, and if you need a new computer, ny biz is up and running. And if you run into any Academy guys who went to a prep school named Perk, say Hi for me. In Hoc,

Kreisher

Status
Not open for further replies.