• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

is there Army FALANT TEST????.

leonard

leo305
plz i need INFO .i been talking to my recruiter about being partially colorblind. i can tell the diffrence between red and green and see the colors (red/green) vividly. the recruiter i been talking to does not know sqwat about FALANT TEST. i did my research and did not found anything about A FALANT TEST in the army. soon i'll be applying for Embrey-Riddle in daytona beach,fl. even before i appl i want to be sure if i can take a FALANT TEST in the army to be a pilot if not i join the marine and be a pilot their because i research their is a FALANT test in the NROTC. PLAZ I NEED INFO DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFO!!! plz and thank you.​

texags

pilot
If you can't take the time to construct a coherent question, I doubt anybody here will take the time to help you out. This forum is mostly Navy/Marine folks anyways, you might be better off asking on an Army forum, or better yet, contact a more knowledgable recruiter.

TheBirdy

pilot
literacy-cat.jpg

Stearmann4

I'm here for the Jeeehawd!
None
Leonard,

Yes, the Army Class 1A flight physical contains a color blind diagnostic. I don't remember which version, but Army Aviation has pretty much the same medical qualification criteria as the other services. Although a degree is not required, contrary to popular rumor, we are not the last resort to fly for the military. That said, you may be too dumb to even be a Warrant officer...

MR-

Reactions: JTW

leonard

leo305
thank for the replys, but i pretty shure that i have a grammer. the person who wrote this was not me. i will inform of the person who wrote this post on my behalf. FYI i have a GPA of a (3.9).=P

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Leonard, judging by my time in the Army, you'd make a great 92G. You should consider enlisting today. You'd fit right in. . .

Okay, all teasing aside, you aren't required to compose a college level essay every time you type here. Some consideration should still be given to basic punctuation / 'grammer' and sentence structure. If you want people to take your questions seriously, and give serious responses, take some time to work on your post before hitting the post button.

If you're looking to go in to the Army, best of luck to you. I spent 8 years in the Army, and was all set to do the W.O. gig when I decided I would rather have a change of Scenery. Now, I'm in the Navy, and couldn't be happier. Good luck, and I hope you're patient! This process takes quite a long time to see results.

Stearmann4

I'm here for the Jeeehawd!
None
thank for the replys, but i pretty shure that i have a grammer. the person who wrote this was not me. i will inform of the person who wrote this post on my behalf. FYI i have a GPA of a (3.9).=P

Your 100 level English Composition course couldn't have contributed much to that 3.9 GPA.