• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is there any hope for an Anthro Waiver?

Z4nd3R

I came in at 67.4 cm for my BKL length which puts me out of range for the T-45 by a whopping .4 cms

I'm also out of range for Cobras but I wasn't too enthused about them or Hueys anyway

Everyone always says you should put preferences in for what type of mission the aircraft flies, and this pretty much eliminates me from providing fixed wing CAS for the boys on the ground.

I'm going to go for Ospreys which I'm excited about, but is there anything at all I can do?

Edit: Realized I should've posted this in DOC's corner, my mistake

Last edited:

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
No, I would say more, but it's pointless, the answer remains the same.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
I came in at 67.4 cm for my BKL length which puts me out of range for the T-45 by a whopping .4 cms

I'm also out of range for Cobras but I wasn't too enthused about them or Hueys anyway

Everyone always says you should put preferences in for what type of mission the aircraft flies, and this pretty much eliminates me from providing fixed wing CAS for the boys on the ground.

I'm going to go for Ospreys which I'm excited about, but is there anything at all I can do?

Edit: Realized I should've posted this in DOC's corner, my mistake
Is this just prior to starting API, or prior to shipping to OCS? I was anthro'd out of jets prior to OCS (sitting height). Before TBS I just ripped that page out and threw it away. When I got measured in pcola prior to API, I was magically a bit shorter. I got jets and lived happily ever after.

JollyGood

Flashing Dome
pilot
During my time at API, you could request another measurement. I was originally anthro'ed out of the T45, but the second measurement came back anthro'ed into everything but something random like H60B. I am not sure if that is a possibility for you, but make politely ask a few questions (class leader would be a good start) about being remeasured if you really want to go the fast mover route.