• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN Is there a way to enlist from outside the US?

Magickal

I'm currently located in the philippines, never been to the US but planning to. How can i get in touch with recruiters from here?

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
Just a heads up, non-citizens cannot become officers or warrant officers by federal law. If you want to enlist, you must be either a citizen of the USA, or be a lawful permanent resident and possess a valid "green card". When you do visit the USA, I hope you have a good time. I do not know all the information that you would need, but you could send an email or try to schedule a call with a recruiting office in the area in which you plan to visit. Best of luck.

Magickal

Just a heads up, non-citizens cannot become officers or warrant officers by federal law. If you want to enlist, you must be either a citizen of the USA, or be a lawful permanent resident and possess a valid "green card". When you do visit the USA, I hope you have a good time. I do not know all the information that you would need, but you could send an email or try to schedule a call with a recruiting office in the area in which you plan to visit. Best of luck.

I am a US citizen, Just never been to the US, Filipino-American, passport and all

Marmaduke123

Contributor
I had all my stuff submitted internationally (Europe) so it is definitely doable but you need patience to figure out "out of the box" solutions in regards to logistical stuff and documentation. COVID is not making things any easier that's for sure.

Just taking a guess here, you will definitely need to have a good explanation on why you'd like to serve having never lived in the States. If the job needs clearance that also might delay/complicate things.

Magickal

I had all my stuff submitted internationally (Europe) so it is definitely doable but you need patience to figure out "out of the box" solutions in regards to logistical stuff and documentation. COVID is not making things any easier that's for sure.

Just taking a guess here, you will definitely need to have a good explanation on why you'd like to serve having never lived in the States. If the job needs clearance that also might delay/complicate things.

Thanks for the advice man, here's a post that can Clarify my situation

P.S.
I already got processed through Guam and will be having the AM rate (but I'm still planning to change my rate once I renounce Philippine Citizenship)