• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is anyone considering a lat transfer?

Arkad

Lat transfer NAVADMIN came out last week. Appears opportunities are available to aviators from the following year groups?? Anyone know how the process works?

PILOT (131X):
VFA/VF 00-97
VAQ 97
VS 02-97
VAW/VRC 02-97
VP 01-97
VQ(T) 02-97
VQ(P) 01-97
HS 02-97
HSL 02-97
HSC 02-97
HM 02-97
NAVAL FLIGHT OFFICER (132X):
VFA/VF 02-97
VAQ 01-97
VS 02-97
VAW/VRC 02-97
VP 01-97
VQ(T) 02-97
VQ(P) 01-97

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Lat transfer NAVADMIN came out last week. Appears opportunities are available to aviators from the following year groups?? Anyone know how the process works?
Is that a rhetorical question? Or are you considering a lat xfer? Yes, we know how it works, we have some members who have done it.

phrogpilot73

Is that a rhetorical question? Or are you considering a lat xfer? Yes, we know how it works, we have some members who have done it.
I think he was asking in order to offer advice for people who may not know how the process works. There are some members that probably don't know.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
INFORMATION WARFARE (164X) 04-02, 98-95

That's a pretty narrow overlap.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
I think he was asking in order to offer advice for people who may not know how the process works. There are some members that probably don't know.
Oh, ok I get it, I just didn't understand where he was coming from.