• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Irritating

Status
Not open for further replies.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Flight Phsyical drama haha

Okay, so I have my flight phys. tomorrow and they called me and said that they can't give me the eye exam tmr. So my OSO asked that I go get the eye exam on my own and pay for it which is really frustrating. Plus, I already did the chest x-ray, drug test, and blood work so if I don't have an eye exam what are my driving 2 hours south for?

I have an eye exam from March 2, 2004 is that recent enough to turn in?

P.S. It is nice to be nice. The docs are trying to work something out so they can squeeze me in so I don't have to spend the money on my own. Still would be nice if I could just use the one from a little over a year ago but I bet that isn't recent enough.

dont spend your own money

you shouldn't have to spend money to get your own exam.. I got one paid for by the Corps at a local Optho ... they just gave me the paperwork/letter, set up the appointment and thats it..

you need the anthro whatever.. where they measure your body parts @ the flight phys/get cleared by the flight surgeon officially.

Status
Not open for further replies.