• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IRR Annual Screening

Sam I am

Average looking, not a farmer.
pilot
Contributor
Thought I'd kick off a thread regarding this little annual gem for general awareness. My particular problem is that I can't seem to get the link to the NAVPERS 1080/3 (Annual screening PDF form) to work. Anyone got a work around on this? I've tried Mac and Windows machines...updated Adobe, removed and reinstalled adobe...the usual stuff. Still no worky.

A couple last items for clarification: don't let this admin requirement trip you up. It's important and I belive it's also complete on the IRR Service member to insure it's completed each year.

Anyone with anything else to add on this particular topic, chime in.

Sam I am

pilot
Contributor
^Sweet. Thanks! I was on a Mac...perhaps that was the source of my wonkiness.

Edit: fieldrat is spot on...need to download and save to your machine THEN open the downloaded and saved doc. I still can't get it to load in any browser.

Last edited:

Sam I am

pilot
Contributor
I'm getting some PM's about this so thought I'd bump it to the top:

1) Who is responsible for making sure you get your annual screening complete? You are...don't count on getting pimped by PERS to complete this.
2) When is it to be completed: FY or Anniversary Year? Pretty sure this is requirement is due in anniversary month of your year.
3) Where do I find this screening form? Everything regarding this requirement can be found at this page:

http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-n...lmgmt/IRR/Pages/Annual_Screening_for_IRR.aspx

If anyone else has more input, sound off. If I'm passing bad gouge, please square me away.