• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IROC Z Camaro = Cops won't mess with you

Kycntryboy

pilot
I gotta trade in my GTO for an IROC.. they sound pretty swwweeetttt. (270 hp ... "upwards of 90 on the highway" lol)

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
"Radar WILL bounce off a clean shiny car. Ever heard of a stealth bomber?"

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
Wow, really, 90 on the 5 through LA? What a badass. That's like, the flow of traffic when it isn't rush hour.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
"i mean look at it...it's sweet" only if they interviewed an IROC owner from Tennessee. ga' dang ole shitmain.

rrpilot

Wow...I'm gonna trade my Impala for a shiny iroc and fire off a letter to my congressman complaining about the huge waste of my taxpayer dollars on stealth design and RAM research...It's all a conspiracy by the man to keep the Turtlewax employees down!...:icon_tong

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
LA has some good radio shows. Phil Hendrie is hysterical, but most of the humor is in laughing at the morons calling to "respond" to his "guests", thinking they are so much smarter than the guest and trying to set him straight. Morons.

Another great show was Conway and Steckler's "What the Hell did Jesse Jackson Say?" where callers attempt to decipher what the hell Jesse Jackson is saying in a soundbite they repeatedly play. :D

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
As a Camaro (Z28) owner, I agreed with everything he said.:D That was pretty funny btw.

*First post with my new wings!

Reactions: m26