• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Intel Officer Directory

Cornellianintel

Good day all,

I'm writing to ask if anyone knows how best to go about finding a comprehensive list of active-duty officers by community. I once accessed such a list for intel officers (including rank, duty station, etc.) but have had no luck in finding that site again. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Chris

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cornellianintel said:
Good day all,

I'm writing to ask if anyone knows how best to go about finding a comprehensive list of active-duty officers by community. I once accessed such a list for intel officers (including rank, duty station, etc.) but have had no luck in finding that site again. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Chris
Hey shipmate, welcome back. You all commissioned up?

Brett

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cornellianintel said:
Good day all,

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Chris
The folks that will have that information will be at Navy Personnel Command (BUPERS). Their website is www.npc.navy.mil

You will probably need to contact someone there to find what you're looking for. Just out of curiosity, why do you need this?

Cornellianintel

Good afternoon gentlemen,

It is good to be back. I haven't had much time to do anything that doesn't deal with arranging my next move, but I would like to get back in the mix on here as soon as I get the chance. As I'm sure you've guessed, I did have the honor and privilege of commissioning on last Friday. It was a really wonderful ceremony to cap off what turned out to be a fairly rewarding experience at OCS. I already miss my classmates and class team, but I'm sure we'll be pretty good about keeping in touch.

At any rate, I'm interested in speaking with officers from certain duty stations and getting their opinion of their assignments. Since Intel is a fairly small community, I also thought it would be pretty cool to have the directory on hand. It must be open source info since I accessed it as a pre-Officer Candidate, but I just can't remember how I got ahold of it.

Thanks for the info, though. I've been reading through some of the posts and things seem as lively as ever around here.

Best regards,
Chris

Cornellianintel

Thanks a million, gentlemen. I was able to find the list to which I referred on NKO. These links look even more useful, however.

Best,
Chris