• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Intel/IP Officer Appraisal Contact Assistance Needed

Freddie Ansley

I am currently stationed in Yokosuka, Japan and am looking for an Intel and IP Officer, LCDR or higher, to do my Officer Appraisals with. My issue is the IP/Intel Officers on my ship are ENS and do not know any nor do any other Officer. I have reached out to multiple commands around the base and am almost ready to show up at the door and knock. Is there anyone that could suggest someone, preferably in Yokosuka, to contact? Thank you for any guidance with this. I am having to redo my appraisals and interviews since they were done over a year ago and I do not have the local contacts I had at my previous command.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I am currently stationed in Yokosuka, Japan and am looking for an Intel and IP Officer, LCDR or higher, to do my Officer Appraisals with. My issue is the IP/Intel Officers on my ship are ENS and do not know any nor do any other Officer. I have reached out to multiple commands around the base and am almost ready to show up at the door and knock. Is there anyone that could suggest someone, preferably in Yokosuka, to contact? Thank you for any guidance with this. I am having to redo my appraisals and interviews since they were done over a year ago and I do not have the local contacts I had at my previous command.

Couple of thoughts here:
  1. Don't you have department heads? How about your XO/CO? Certainly you're not in a command full of ENS who can't help you out.
  2. For the local commands that you "contacted", just show up. Worst they are going to say is no or to come back at a more convenient time.
  3. For the officers who completed your last appraisals, why not ask to re-do them? This is probably the easiest option.

There are lots of easier options rather than asking random strangers on the internet to help you out.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
Have you tried the BLUE RIDGE for the IP's?

If a Reserve IP or Reserve INTEL can do the interview let me know.

Freddie Ansley

Have you tried the BLUE RIDGE for the IP's?

If a Reserve IP or Reserve INTEL can do the interview let me know.

I emailed them as well as the Reagan but I've yet to get a response. When we pull back in I do plan to go there, especially now that I know it is not frowned upon. I'm new to the fleet coming from Batallion so there are a ton of formalities that I don't quite understand.