• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Intel App Backlog

Status
Not open for further replies.

richwebb

Heard from my recruiter today. Apparently, there is a HUGE backlog of Intel apps down in Tenn right now. The backlog was created by a change in the way they evaluate the apps. Add to this the fact that recruiting command goes to a skeleton crew at this time of year. So if Intel apps usually take a longer time than the rest, they'll take even longer now, at the very least until after xmas. These are his words. Just thought I'd pass them along to any fellow sufferers out there. Has anyone heard likewise?

psrogers

Intel Officer
I applied for intel about a month ago. First my recruiter said I'd hear right away. Lately he's been giving me the same story that you just gave, but he said that I can at least hope to hear back before Christmas.

Like Goliath112 said, "Man the wait is killing me."

leonsparx

i haven't heard about a backlog, but that doesn't mean its not true.

my app for sna/intel went out on or about nov 20, havent heard back yet.

richwebb

I've been waiting since 10OCT. That was two months yesterday. I've never heard of anybody else waiting this long. Not that I'm complaining...just eager to serve that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.