• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Intel and IP questions for DCO interview

TahoeDiver

I've got interviews lined up for later this month, and was hoping to hear from anyone who has gone through the DCO process and can share their experience and maybe some sample interview questions. I'm interviewing for Intel and IP. Non-prior with about 20 years IT management and consulting experience. Thanks!

fieldrat

Fully Qualified 1815
I've got interviews lined up for later this month, and was hoping to hear from anyone who has gone through the DCO process and can share their experience and maybe some sample interview questions. I'm interviewing for Intel and IP. Non-prior with about 20 years IT management and consulting experience. Thanks!
Other than some variation on "What's your motivation?", there really isn't a standard set of questions. Since every kit is unique to the applicant, you should be uniquely qualified to respond/speak to whatever the interviewers ask.

In no way is this meant to be condescending. It's just one of those things where no one can walk into the room with you, nor can they come out, having had the same experience.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

On your profile it says you're 43. Need to double check the PA one more time but I'm pretty sure age cut off is 42 with waivers for prior service...

TahoeDiver

I have seen waivers for people in certain medical specialties or Chaplains, but not for anything else, just not a need to do it.
I just confirmed with someone who did get DCO Intel at age 43, non-prior, which is exactly what I'm trying to do. It might be rare but I don't see any reason to let that discourage me. I'm full speed ahead until someone tells me no.