• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Instruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstavrides

Sorry to create so much contraversy on this subject. I really enjoyed everyones different points on the matter. Pat, I think you have a valid point, and the best thing to do IS keep a low profile.
I definently do NOT want a reputation and will never in my life say,"this is how I was taught". I am a humble student naval aviator (just happen to have some time) and an ready to fly any way the Navy wants me to fly.
As far as bad habbits and teaching the DIFFERENT way. I was an enlisted aircrewman aboard P3-Orions in my former life. I'v sat behind Navy pilots in the cockpit for about 700 hrs. The great part about that was that I was able to see how they did it in the fleet, and I used that in my own flying. I think I'm the only one in Salt Lake City that flies a circular pattern.
I really enjoy this site, and everyones input. Lets continue to help one another as you have already helped me.
Take Care

jmantel02

Anyone out there who's gone through it.....how much (if at all) do we have to use the E6B flight computer during the instruction phase of API?

Machine

Super *********
pilot
None
Site Admin
From what I remember we didn't use it in API. I think the first time I saw it was in Advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.