• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Injured right before OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABusDriver

Just last night I injured my knee in a rather clutzy move. My knee made that popping noise but there wasnt any sensation or sound of tearing, thank God. Theres alot of stiffness and some swelling so its significant. I know this is something I will recover from relatively fast but there is a slight problem: My OCS date is in 2 weeks. I am prepared physically but Im worried about the very real possibility of showing up and this injury hampering my ability to perform or even get more aggravated.

I know the difference between an injury that sidelines you and one that you have to tough out but Im curious to know what exactly could happen if this injury is significant enough for the docs to spot or for me not to be able to keep up in the runs. I understand that you can get put in limbo with people in similar situations, but does this work for people who had just shown up as well?

Its rotten luck that I got stuck with this right before my date but I know that getting through there will happen, itll just be a little tougher :)

Status
Not open for further replies.