• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Info for upcoming SWO boards?

csabol

Hey everyone, name is CTT2 Sabol and I submitted an OCS package for SWO back in March and haven't heard of anything. I have orders to the DDG 1000, USS Zumwalt but on a temporary hold until results are posted.

The only thing my command is telling me is wait, and I'm not hearing any specific when I call the OCS help desk. Also I believe there was a board held this past May and results for that board have already been posted, but even though my package was submitted in March I did not make that board because there was an issue with my transcripts, or so I have been told.

I understand these boards are rolling but I was wondering if there was a way to find out when the next one is being held.

bluehens15

W
Hey everyone, name is CTT2 Sabol and I submitted an OCS package for SWO back in March and haven't heard of anything. I have orders to the DDG 1000, USS Zumwalt but on a temporary hold until results are posted.

The only thing my command is telling me is wait, and I'm not hearing any specific when I call the OCS help desk. Also I believe there was a board held this past May and results for that board have already been posted, but even though my package was submitted in March I did not make that board because there was an issue with my transcripts, or so I have been told.

I understand these boards are rolling but I was wondering if there was a way to find out when the next one is being held.

August 24 will be the next one . There hasn't been one since Feb. look for the thread

csabol

If I may ask, how do you know this? Everyone I talk to says they won't know until it actually happens. Thanks for the reply though.

SharkBait

I would watch the OCS portion of the forum. The board dates are posted there along with a ton of other information. The turn around seems to be around 2-4 weeks so if I was you I would expect to hear back from the board/be on hold until mid September.

csabol

I would watch the OCS portion of the forum. The board dates are posted there along with a ton of other information. The turn around seems to be around 2-4 weeks so if I was you I would expect to hear back from the board/be on hold until mid September.

Found the thread, thanks! Mid-September, guess I might get comfortable...

bluehens15

There's a whole thread dedicated to it. It was confirmed for 24 Aug. and yeah check out the OCS forum

toofkir

Would you happened to know the OCS help desk DSN #?? I'd like to ask them a few questions.

SharkBait

every time I've tried to call the number its always straight to voicemail, anyone else had a different experience?