• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

India vs China: Rumble at the Top of the World?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And with blunt melee weapons, no less.
I read most of the casualties were a result of hand to hand combat. Very metal. I’ll bet at least one dude got a medieval mace to the skull.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
If they are really sticking to the “no bullets fired” rule then I’d at least plan to show up with a compound bow and some molotov cocktails.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
So....what do I want for today’s mountain melee?

Or this...

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Bring a Glock just don’t tell your boss. Shit goes down, you’re the hero.

Also, I wonder if any of those dudes on the mountain on either side wear GoPros. That would be insane video to watch.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Bring a Glock just don’t tell your boss. Shit goes down, you’re the hero.

Also, I wonder if any of those dudes on the mountain on either side wear GoPros. That would be insane video to watch.
Just discovered in Chindia....

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Umm . . . OK. "Insane," huh? I've never personally been in combat, but I've still seen enough sick ISIS shit and other war-related things in a professional capacity to be comfortable saying that if you deliberately seek out footage of people getting beaten to death, you've got at least one screw loose.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Umm . . . OK. "Insane," huh? I've never personally been in combat, but I've still seen enough sick ISIS shit and other war-related things in a professional capacity to be comfortable saying that if you deliberately seek out footage of people getting beaten to death, you've got at least one screw loose.
Since the article mentions that each side accused the other of backtracking on their territory promises or launching ambush attacks, it would make a lot of sense to have video evidence. The country can choose to release their video if they perceive it paints the other country in a poor light in the international sphere. This is as much of an information conflict or diplomatic conflict as it is a military one.