• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

In-PRT / Out-PRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
Somehow I have the understanding that the in-PRT must mee the Excellent/Low category, and the Out-PRT must meet the Excellent/High Category. Can anybody confirm/deny this?
spin_125.gif

-A

Ummm...yeah

Meridiani

I can deny it.

Oh wait, did you want details?
icon_smile_wink.gif
The In-PRT for OCS is a Satisfactory, the Out-PRT is an Excellent-Low.

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
You have to be kidding...it's THAT easy? And here I've been working towards Excellent/High...
Thanks, Meridiana...good luck on your SNFO app!
-A

Ummm...yeah

Meridiani

Originally posted by kevin
stacy, youre such a jokester.

Yeah, that's me. LOL.

Dunedan, thanks for the luck. I've been pro recc'd, and I'm hoping to hear back about selection in the next few weeks.
icon_smile.gif

kevin

stacy, congrats! on being prof rec. i know it's been quite a road for you (i feel your pain) so you definitely deserve it. and most importantly you can stop sitting around and waiting (well at least soon i guess). let me know your final results. have you taken med/prt etc, yet?

Meridiani

Thanks, Kevin. Yeah, I did the MEPS physical and PRT thang a long time ago. I started the application process before the changes made last October, so visiting MEPS was one of the first things that I did. My final docs were sent to NRC a couple weeks ago, so hopefully I'll get the word on selection before the end of the month.
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.