• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

In need of 6 Swords!!

ajb624

Does anyone know where I could get 6 swords for my wedding in Pensacola? We have called the Chaplin here in Corpus and in Pensacola and have had no luck. We also have a call in to the ROTC and are anxiously awaiting a call as the wedding is in 10 days! (08 Nov) Does anyone have another idea????

Thanks

Brunes

pilot
I'm in Pensacola- and I've got two (my wife's and mine)...They are Coast Guard...but if you need 'em...PM me.

I might be able to rustle up a few more, but they will be Coast Guard.

Might also try calling API student control and asking for Navy Academy Grads-I know I got "issued" mine as a Firstie...Not sure if USNA is the same way.

Clux4

Banned
Have you thought about going to the School house at Pcola.
All the Marine types over there just left TBS and should be able to help you out. That is if you not specific.

Good luck

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
Might also try calling API student control and asking for Navy Academy Grads-I know I got "issued" mine as a Firstie...Not sure if USNA is the same way.

We aren't issued them but many get them.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Go to the JROTC program in Milton (or try Pcola) they lent me five swords for my wedding in Pcola. I don't remember the POC there, but they are easy to get ahold of. All they asked in return is that I speak to some of the kids should the opportunity arise.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I have one and I'm in your husband's squadron. Unfortunately it will cost $47 to "rent" :p

Only kidding, let me know if you all are still looking for one.

Renegade One

None
Hey...call over to NAS Admin...ask to talk to the base XO or the Admin officer or someone...they have enough officers on staff who have swords...I'm sure they'd be happy to lend. It would actually be a good idea if every base chaplain's office stocked "loaner" swords and belts for military weddings. But that would be too much to hope for, I guess.
V/R, R1

ajb624

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the help and your generosity. Fortunately we were able to find a bunch of JROTC swords in FL, so we don't have to ask for your nice shiny ones. Again thank you for your help.

PS. MID by the way I am worth more than $47! haha my hubby is cheap:icon_tong