• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IN AS SNA today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyFast

icon_viking.gif
jump_125.gif
Everyone, Got in today. So to all of you who think it can't happen anytime soon, here's an example. (you can't believe every gouge) To help, here are some of my stats: ASTB I think 48, run 9:45, 115 situps, 80 pushups, lots of info from past activities and sports. CFII ect. 1400 hrs. Quite abit of aviation related jobs and experiences. GPA 2.9.
RECs-2 professors, 1 employer. Quite abit of driving violations and others ETC....won't be specific! Turned my app. in Thanksgiving. Guys good luck and hope I can help. I'll be on a trip from 2/14 to 2/18 (Sking Eagle Creek, CO)so if there are questions I'll get back to you guys when I get back. This is a great site and I feel it has helped in this process..............Contrails Patrick

aoconnor

Patrick,
Congrats!! I bet you are feeling high on life right now. Have fun skiing, AND BE CAREFUL!

-adam

Rayman

Pat,
YEEEEHAAAW!!!! It feels great to know that in this times of trying, there is/are still an exemption....and you are one of it. Congrats!!!

rayman

aslam

When's your OCS date? I got selected at the end of April 02 and my OCS date was given as Feb 22 03. I've been waiting 9mo. and I'm finally leaving next week. I imagine you probably have a long wait ahead of you as well.

ASLAM.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congrats. Just remember the road is still long and varied before you hit the fleet. Keep focused.
ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.