• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm with Stupid

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
If that was a USN crew, there would be a FNAEB and a safety standdown to discuss professionalism in the cockpit!!

Glad to see the Brit leadership actually retained a sense of humor; unlike ours...

Will_T

Will_T
If you read the comments under the article, some are claiming that the crew is grounded and are going to be in big trouble.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
... the crew is grounded and are going to be in big trouble.
And, if true, that would be a travesty. These guys did NOTHING 'wrong'.

Does ANYONE in military leadership positions have a sense of 'humor' in 2010 ... ???

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
Props to the Brit leadership for owning it instead of making a stink over a lack of professionalism. Sometimes you just gotta have a little fun at work, and in THAT respect, this job is absolutely like any other.

Plus its just funny as hell. :D

Flugelman

Contributor
Sorry, I showed I was wanting to fly even in the TV shows I watched. :D

(I did watch M*A*S*H though, too.)

Me too. I'll see your Airwolf and raise you a "Penny" from Sky King. :)

Songbird.jpg

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
Me too. I'll see your Airwolf and raise you a "Penny" from Sky King. :)

Oooh, very well played. Unfortunately the only places I could go from here are into the science fiction realm, and I don't think that Buck Rogers in the 25th century would meaure up to dear Penny there.

buck-rogers.jpg