• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

alkinga

Does anyone have any info on ordering a Black N sweater? I earned back in my Midshipman days but while I was on they didn't have anyone ordering them, seeing if anyone knew how to get them now!

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Does anyone have any info on ordering a Black N sweater? I earned back in my Midshipman days but while I was on they didn't have anyone ordering them, seeing if anyone knew how to get them now!

You realize that this is a completely unintelligible post ... IF you're really a BOAT School grad -- I would think you should contact THEM directly for "your" sweater that you never got while "I earned back in my Midshipman days but while I was on they didn't have anyone ordering them..." :)

I weep for the future.

exhelodrvr

pilot

Shame on you for getting a Black N!!

You realize that this is a completely unintelligible post ... IF you're really a BOAT School grad -- I would think you should contact THEM directly for "your" sweater that you never got while "I earned back in my Midshipman days but while I was on they didn't have anyone ordering them..." :)

I weep for the future.
The Black N isn't exactly something that gets issued. When I was there, you normally talked to the person that was most 'decorated' - they generally had the contact info.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
The Black N isn't exactly something that gets issued....
Right; I get that part: I'm assuming that it's something that's "awarded" for lots of demerits or other shenanigans while a member of the Brigade -- a "badge" of dishonor and/or a bad-boy parody on the gold "N" letter sweaters ... ???

The point remains -- why would the guy come on "here" looking for ways to get one ??? Especially since he can barely communicate in the English language ... :)

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Clearly missed the top 50 in his class...by 900!!!

wingsB4rings

Four fans of freedom, all day long
None

I seriously doubt that you have any idea what you are talking about. If you really "earned" one, you'd know that they find you. Trust me, you never have to go looking/asking for one if you've met the requirements.

Right; I get that part: I'm assuming that it's something that's "awarded" for lots of demerits or other shenanigans while a member of the Brigade -- a "badge" of dishonor and/or a bad-boy parody on the gold "N" letter sweaters ... ???

The point remains -- why would the guy come on "here" looking for ways to get one ??? Especially since he can barely communicate in the English language ... :)
I think I've gotten into the habit of just glancing through posts and taking away the overall message. After reading his post again - I concur that he failed English 101.

mastbump

I live vicariously through myself.
pilot

Go away

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I seriously doubt that you have any idea what you are talking about. If you really "earned" one, you'd know that they find you. Trust me, you never have to go looking/asking for one if you've met the requirements.

What he said. If you earned one, then someone got it for you. If they didn't, there's a reason.

For everybody else's SA - the Black N is given to Mids who get hit with more than 100 demerits for an offense (one that can warrant separation, i.e., explusion), but live to tell the tale.

Usually someone in the current crop of "awardees" is the guy who knows where to get them. Then he passes on the knowledge to a more junior awardee before he graduates. Circle of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.