• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IFS... when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh04

Stashed SNA - NRD Chicago
Does anyone know when I would complete IFS training when I report to P-Cola? Would it happen after BOLTC, the NAMI-whammy, PFA, etc. or would I do IFS right away and get that done and over with before being thrown into the A-pool and completing the above mentioned activities? I'm just curious because having never flown I'm pretty damned curious whether I'll even take to it or not.

Red2

E-2 NFO. WTI. DH.
None
Usually, you do it after the NAMI and PFT. When you report in, you'll be scheduled for those events. Then it depends on what slots become available for BOLTC and IFS. It doesn't matter which you complete first.

snizo

Supply Officer
or if you like where you are gonna be stashed, you could try to do IFS up there (assuming any flight schools near you are certified to do it). I just finished IFS in Atlanta - my report date is in late Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.