• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IDC DCO Process (Clarification Please)

After submission of the package, what happens next? I understand the DCO process leading up to submission, but I was wondering if someone could explain what happens after submission leading up to the board and after.

I understand that once selected there is more paperwork to do for commission and drill location depending on if there is a billet available.

I was told since the IDC community is competitive, there are multiple boards prior to the DCO board (hence why the package is due weeks before the DCO board meets) to ensure that your package is competitive enough for the DCO board, if so your chances of being selected is higher.

Any insight or clarification would be appreciated! Thanks!

@RUFiO181 I have. My recruiter called to let me know that I was pro rec'd yes but the board isn't until next week, which is what started the whole confusion. I haven't been able to get a definitive answer though because they all contradict each other.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
@RUFiO181 I have. My recruiter called to let me know that I was pro rec'd yes but the board isn't until next week, which is what started the whole confusion. I haven't been able to get a definitive answer though because they all contradict each other.

He probably meant PROBOARD, which means your kit is going to be reviewed at the next available board.