• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I think this is good news...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Okay, so I got a call from my recruiter today, and they said that my kit/package is in the hands of the "Program Manager," and that he needs me to submit a summary/explanation of my $2500 credit card debt (amassed when I was 18, living alone, and broke, soon to be paid off if and when I am accepted to BDCP) in order to continue processing my application. So I have that ready to go, faxing it tonight, of course.

My question is, would this be considered "review by the board?" Or is there a step where the Program Manager reviews the app, then sends it on to the board? Because if this is indeed what would be considered "board review," then I am VERY excited.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
I think that is a sign that your file isn't in the trash can. I don't think they would take the trouble of requesting the paperwork if they weren't interested. Let us know what happens!!

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Thanks Godspeed, that's what I was thinking..."If they want me to submit something else, they're obviously actually *looking* at it instead of tossing it."

Just finished it, and faxed it so that it will be there for them first thing in the morning on Monday. Hopefully that reflects well on how much this means to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.