• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I PASSED!

Swoops 24

all of the questions, none of the answers
I took the ASTB this morning and I passed! I just wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! This community has been so helpful! All the study guides and advice i read/received on here helped me go from a 40/3/3/4 to a 46/5/6/6! Not the best score but I QUALIFY and I am eternally grateful!

I took my ASTB right after completing my degree, so I know how difficult it is to ace something in a small amount of time. Hopefully we both get into the program.

My Stats:
Navy Diver 2nd Class (ND2) for 5 years active duty
ASTB: 45 5/6/5 (studied for a month)
Degree: B.S. Aeronautics
GPA: 3.76
Flight Experience: 12 hours in 3 different airframes
Waivers: None
Interviews with Pilot/NFO's: 0-6 (OCS), 0-6 (NWC Dean of students), 0-5, 0-5, & 0-4
Rec Letters: City Mayor, State Senator, 0-7 RADM from Undersea Warfare Development Group (UWDG)
Additional: JSOQ, Volunteer hours (189), MOVSM, some awards, etc.

Officer Recruiter and CCC pushing for me to submit my completed package for this upcoming board

AlexanderF-35

I took the ASTB this morning and I passed! I just wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! This community has been so helpful! All the study guides and advice i read/received on here helped me go from a 40/3/3/4 to a 46/5/6/6! Not the best score but I QUALIFY and I am eternally grateful!

Awesome dude. I Hope I'm the one making a community thank you in a year and a half when I graduate college lol
-Maybe our path will cross one day that'd be crazy