• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I Need Some Aviator Assistance

marinegrunt

It's been some time since I posted here. My latest book is ready to go to the publisher (military scifi). This time, one of my protagonists is a Navy pilot. As a grunt, I'm not that confident that I really know what it's like in the cockpit, so I would appreciate some aviator eyes taking a quick look at a chapter and let me know where I'm off-base,

The pilot is flying a scifi Navy version of the A10, a ground-attack craft. The chapter isn't long, but has him destroying a field gun, then making a run on another position and getting shot down. This is the only chapter that actually takes place in the air.

I've given a link to the chapter (I hope this is within forum rules). The chapter hasn't been edited yet, so there are undoubtedly typos, but I am really hoping for some content suggestions to make sure it makes sense from an aviation standpoint. Any and all comments would be greatly appreciated.

http://jonathanbrazee.com/Last-Stand-Chapter-2.html