• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I need some advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaGreenLantern

I am currently in the process of applying for NFO as my first choice. I have passed the physical test and I am taking my ASTB on Tues. June 22. My application and EPSQ will be turned in by the end of next week. MEPS will follow the week of the the 28th. I am very excited of the prospect of becoming a Naval Aviator but I am a little worried. I just turned 29 April 20th and as I understand it I have to be commissioned by the time I am 30. I have read some of the threads describing long waiting periods and wondering if I have any shot whatsoever. I have a real desire to serve and I kick myself for waitng around and 'bojangling' for so long. Could someone give me an honest assessment out there or is it different waiting periods for different people?

Someone please lemme know if you have any ideas...

peace out

sibar

I doubt there's a long waiting period for OCS. You can start as late as January and still be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.