• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I need help Studying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudboger_19

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to study the math and mechanical. i mean i do pretty good when i take the practice test from the gouge, but i don't want to memorize those questions. What should i do to help me memorize how to do it, and not those exact questions? Please anyone that can let me know how you studied for there test, it would be much appreciated. THanks

ET-Mike

A-Pool Junkie
It is also important to understand why the things work the way they do, read the marine study guide. The questions on the test are very similar to the questions in the study guide, just know them by memory.

NJK

Try switching the numbers around with the math, that will help you understand the problems and not just memorize the answers...but the test is very similar.

zuggerat

for math, USE THE MARINE CORPS GUIDE!!! but, dont study those specific questions, change the numbers like NJK said. know those type of problems, make sure you know HOW to do them. for the mechanical, i studied the ARCO cause the questions in there were a lil more difficult. know springs, levers, forces, eletromagnetism, etc etc, essentially know the major physics topics from high school, it's not so bad, it's pretty general.

Status
Not open for further replies.