• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I can’t pass the OAR

Karimy_12

Any tips on how to pass the OAR would be greatly appreciated, I have studied very hard both times and just cannot seem to pass my exam. Very desperate as this is my last shot
Thanks

Teairax

Hi! I’m in the process of trying to study for the oar! I test in a few days! I’m willing to study with someone. I already took it once

Karimy_12

Hi! I’m in the process of trying to study for the oar! I test in a few days! I’m willing to study with someone. I already took it once
Hey I’m willing to study with you! Idk how this page works but if you want to shoot me a message I’m more than happy to help

isabg0919

SWO Candidate- OCS May 29, 2022
I'd Check out the ASTB forum, they have a lot on OAR too. I passed and selected from OCS and have great book recommendations. I also have a lot of gently used books if you are looking for some as I am trying to get rid of them and sell them