• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hur Evac in P'cola?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
So I heard the Whiting is getting evac'd for the coming storm. Where you guys flying the coup to?

46Driver

"It's a mother beautiful bridge, and it's gon
Memphis, Tennessee. T-34C's do it one leg, helos stop in Meridian for gas (its exactly 300 NM from Spot 1 on South Field to Memphis International - NAS Millington is a few miles further). If y'all go, have fun at Platinum Plus Memphis, one of Playboy's top 5 "clubs" in America........

46Driver

"It's a mother beautiful bridge, and it's gon
I've had several SNA's ask for pink sheets so they could do ET's back to Memphis (no, I'm not making this up) - Platinum Plus is a wild place..... ;)

Acoustix99

pilot
Eh, the storm is supposedly gonna miss us and go towards panama city. And we got hurrevaced? I miss all the interesting stuff being in the stash pool waiting on advanced.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Even if it misses us, winds in the 35-40 range wouldn't be all that great for the light T-34s and TH-57s. This is fvcking with my cross country scheduling though, damn it!

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Acoustix99 said:
Eh, the storm is supposedly gonna miss us and go towards panama city. And we got hurrevaced?

Yeah, those of us waiting on first stage FAMs get to sit here and watch the rain too. Was supposed to go up for FAM-1 tomorrow. No joy, obviously.

Acoustix99 said:
I miss all the interesting stuff being in the stash pool waiting on advanced.

Kinda hard to miss, though, what with the ramps empty and the hangars buttoned up, isn't it? ;)

Acoustix99

pilot
nittany03 said:
Kinda hard to miss, though, what with the ramps empty and the hangars buttoned up, isn't it? ;)

Not when I all I have to do is phone muster and never have to even drive up to milton :)

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Acoustix99 said:
Not when I all I have to do is phone muster and never have to even drive up to milton :)

hell yeah, that there alone beats TRAWING-4, damn 0745 musters

Acoustix99

pilot
But alas, I imagine I still have to show up for the 1515 physical muster tomorrow......damn, was hoping for the day off :)

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Acoustix99 said:
But alas, I imagine I still have to show up for the 1515 physical muster tomorrow......damn, was hoping for the day off :)

Better pack a canoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.