• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hs Frs

MataMorosCreo

pilot
Do people assigned to HS become PQM in both the Foxtrot and Hotel at the FRS or does the Hotel training come in the fleet squadron? I've done a search but was unable to find anything.

Flying Low

Yea sure or Yes Sir?
pilot
Contributor
I believe it is the same. My last squadron had different types of airframes but we were a PQM in all of them. We had H-3, VH-3 and H-3ET. There really isn't much difference between the F and H.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
The way its been explained to me is that you can be current in both, but if you just want to fly the F thats cool as well. Cause each does different missions, ie you won't be hunting subs in the H. But I'm just a No-P HSL dude talking here, so take that for what its worth.

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
Once you finish the HS RAG, you will be a PQM in both the F and H models. Though you probably wont see a H until your fleet squadron.