• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How would you evaluate my application/scores?

brentstjac

SNFO - NIFE
I’m planning on applying for an aviation designation with an undergraduate degree in history from the University of Connecticut (3.4 GPA). I’m currently a paid firefighter and have volunteer experience and a range of extracurriculars and athletics.
My ASTB scores are 65, 7, 5, 7.
I’m aware that my pilot rating isn’t particularly high/doesn’t qualify, but my primary goal is an SNFO slot. My recruiter is confident I can secure one but I would really appreciate any other tips/feedback, thanks!

Last edited:

Meyerkord

pilot
I’d say that’s a pretty decent set of scores and GPA. I would apply with that and see what happens. You can always retake if you don’t get picked up.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I’m planning on applying for an aviation designation with an undergraduate degree in history from the University of Connecticut (3.4 GPA). I’m currently a paid firefighter and have volunteer experience and a range of extracurriculars and athletics.
My ASTB scores are 65, 7, 5, 7.
I’m aware that my pilot rating isn’t particularly high/doesn’t qualify, but my primary goal is an SNFO slot. My recruiter is confident I can secure one but I would really appreciate any other tips/feedback, thanks!

Just apply and hope for the best. ASTB scores appear to be fine.