• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How many 5-year-olds can you take out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
KBayDog said:
Psychological warfare: Tell them that Barney/Pokemon/Spongebob/Santa/Easter Bunny is dead.

Then, when they start sobbing/crying, SWEEP AND STOMP!

I like it! Man with a plan.

esday1

He'll dazzle you with terms like "Code Red."
KBayDog said:
Psychological warfare: Tell them that Barney/Pokemon/Spongebob/Santa/Easter Bunny is dead.

Then, when they start sobbing/crying, SWEEP AND STOMP!

That depends what kind of counter-psychwar training they get during that one day of preparation. I would use at least three hours of it having them watch some motivating "viddy" A Clockwork Orange-style. Then you would get a bunch of pint-sized killers, easily.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Ok, we've been discussing this at work and one of the main tactics seems to be grabbing two of them and going helicopter style with them. If you manage to grab two of the girls then you can get their hair and use it for added range. Otherwise the ankles would be the best place to hold on.

Note: Next Navy times article is going to be child abuse rampant in the Navy and we'll be quoted here ;)

michaels601

Simba Barracuda.
KBayDog said:
Did you reveal this to your OSO? Perhaps the Marine Corps (or any unformed service...including the Girl Scouts) is not for you :D

say what you will, forehead to the crotch is not one you can easily shake off.

although, maybe i will bring it up next time i talk to my OSO: "yes sir, my run time is now down to twenty minutes flat, and i'm confident i could take on at least two dozen kindergarteners in a UFC type scenario."

when i worked at disney world, i once accidentally backhanded a little girl (possibly around five, but i think older) and gave her one hell of a nose bleed. but that's a drunken story for another time.

Malice 1

pilot
In response to the original question....

I think could take out about 7 or 8 before I got overpowered and B!tched.

Unless the enclosed basketball court sized arena really was a basketball court. In that case, I would just jump up and grab a goal, climb up, and sit on it while I calmy formulated a plan. I would probably wait for the little punks to get tired while making a futile effort to jump up and grab my legs. After a while, I would just jump off of my perch and land on a gaggle of them, smoking them instantly. After that, the possiblities are endless.

The whole scenario reminds me of that scene in the matrix, when neo fights all those smith guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.