• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How long until final selection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bisouss69

Intel/crypto/supply. I know the first two are longshots.. but I am hoping supply pans out.. I do supply work now at my command.. its not bad.. pretty easy. I know it will be harder as an O but I look forward to it. I would love to have intel of crypto.. which I am working on my masters in an intel field.. so maybe I will do a lateral transfer later on if I am selected or just work on my MBA, or both.:)

spsiratt

24 April OCS
I had intel and crypto as my second and third choices. I was pro rec'd for NFO (my first choice) and I'm very happy with that. I've spent almost all of my 9 year career in AF intel, so I think intel would have worked out well, but I'm looking forward to the change. It'll be nice to do something else. Intel is a very good field to work in and hope it works out for you. I really do believe that these things come in cycles though, so it may not be as much of a long shot as you may think. People are always saying that such and such a job is closed until FY37 and crap like that, but the next week you'll see that someone got picked up for it. Requirements and needs change constantly, nothing is set in stone. Hopefully your timing is good. Again, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.