• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How long does it take to get OAR results back?

How long does it take to get the OAR results back? I am taking my exam next Thursday and wanted to know how long I'd have to wait to receive my scores. I am applying for INTEL, SWO-IW, and IP so I am only taking the OAR portion of the exam. Thanks in advance!

exNavyOffRec

The scores come back almost instantly.

SWO-IW has no quotas listed for FY 22 and Intel is closed after the board that meets in a few weeks with the next board probably in May where they will pick Intel.

you could go for IP and IW if you don't want to wait.

The scores come back almost instantly.

SWO-IW has no quotas listed for FY 22 and Intel is closed after the board that meets in a few weeks with the next board probably in May where they will pick Intel.

you could go for IP and IW if you don't want to wait.

Thank you for that info..

And yes, I spoke with the Program manager last week and he explained the same things to me. I am thinking I will continue as if I were applying in this upcoming January since I have so much of the package done and just hold it for Intel in May. I am 8 years enlisted in intel (E-6) and would like to stay intel if possible so for now Intel O or bust. If that doesn't work, then back to the drawing board