• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How Can Marine Officers Get Selected to Attend Airborne School?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBob1788

I had an F/A-18 major in airborne with me, as I recall it was his third (!!) FO deployment but first with Recon so he needed the qual. He was actually a little salty, as he said he just wanted to fly. The only other pilot was Army, a SOAR warrant that promoted to a SOCOM leadership billet and needed the qual. Neither were particularly excited.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is this option only available for the special forces types of the Marines?
You’ve become the AirWarriors random question generator. You are all over the place. The great thing is, you get to pick your path and your destination…will it be SWO, Pilot, NFO, Marine Recon, Army grunt? Your first challenge is to complete your bachelor‘s degree.

Most people will look around, do some research, then ask questions. I suggest you try that before asking any other questions.

You’ve become the AirWarriors random question generator. You are all over the place. The great thing is, you get to pick your path and your destination…will it be SWO, Pilot, NFO, Marine Recon, Army grunt? Your first challenge is to complete your bachelor‘s degree.

Most people will look around, do some research, then ask questions. I suggest you try that before asking any other questions.
I did use the search feature, but not could not find an answer. In any event, thanks for the comment.

villo0692

I did use the search feature, but not could not find an answer. In any event, thanks for the comment.
i googled it and it literally showed me 100+ stories of different marines making it to airborne school. same as all of the other questions you ask. in OCS compared to bootcamp, we were left to our own devices to figure things out, because as officers we are expected to be resourceful, to figure shit out. the questions you ask are so simple in nature that it quite literally shows that you put zero time into looking this up yourself.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Be fucking honest, you didn’t search because I (along with others) found the answer on the internet.

So you’re a known liar, arguably lazy and you’ve already made stupid comments making fun of qualified NFOs without even being a NFO. At this time you have ZERO business becoming a naval officer.

Maybe you should change your screen name to “wallythelyingcat” while you’re at it too.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Well, good thing that you have no say in me becoming a naval officer. And, yes, I did search.

??

You’re right, I personally don’t but as the saying goes “it’s a small navy” and there’s others on here who are in positions of power.

Add “fixing your attitude” for things you need to address…

Status
Not open for further replies.