• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Housing Question ... again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatboy

pilot
Just curious if anyone has checked in from Corpus in the last 2 weeks or so. Trying to figure out if I'm going to have to live in the Q or not. I know it changes just trying to figure out the current trend.

Also, I'm hearing that if you come from corpus to milton they only move 800 pounds of your stuff and store the rest until you know if you are BOQ bound or not. Anyone else have any expierence with this. Yes they bone us over again! wooooo!

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
They are trying to force alot of people (unmarried) to live in the Q. I guess some have went out and signed leases before checking in and gotten away with it. I don't recommed it if you are in the area already but if you find a place from Corpus....

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
Ok, I just checked in last week from Corpus. The deal right now is that they are trying to make everyone who is single live in the BOQ if the capacity is less than 95%. When I checked in the capacity was 94% and I still submitted the request to live in town and it got approved. I havent met a person from Corpus yet that has had their request denied. (Take that as you want.) If your request gets denied, then just keep checking and when the capacity is above 95% resubmit your request. Also it takes anywhere from 1-8 days to get your request back and find out if you got approved.

Another alternative is what my roommate did. He drove to Pensacola (where the requests go to ultimately get approved). He went to the BOQ there and told them he was checkin in from Corpus and planned on living in town and they approved his request right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.