• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Housing in Corpus

skyhigh32

For any SNA's interested. I have a 3 Bedroom 2.5 bath oversized 2 car garage townhome on Padre Island with a pool, jet jacuzzi tub, two living rooms and waterview. If interested drop me a note. The townhome is 3 1/2 months old and has all appliances.

ZRX04

I am vacating my 1 bedroom (740 sq. ft.) apartment at Stoneleigh to go to helo advanced (15 minutes from the squadrons, in town). I'm going to get stuck paying 22 days worth of rent that I'm not living here unless someone leases the apartment ASAP. It is the only ground floor unit available. The complex is 9 months old; I am the first to reside in the apartment. It's a nice place.

It may also be possible to take over my lease. Due to first time leasing and construction discounts, I am paying $632 for a $725 apartment. You'd have to ask the complex about that.

Since you're wondering, according to the SCRA (Servicemembers Civil Relief Act) military clauses require 30 days notice, which the Navy didn't give me. So unless your apartment complex breaks federal law (it becomes a "fair housing" issue) and "hooks you up", leaving on short fuse orders without paying is legally impossible. Some places may look the other way, but none that I called here in town. I just learned the hard way what DLA is for.

Stoneleigh Corpus Christi
5750 Curtis Clark Dr. (between Airline and Staples, south of SPID)
361-985-1300