• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Housing Forum

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've noticed a large amount of threads popping up about room for rent. How about a housing forum or something to contain them? It's just an idea.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
No, makes too much sense... I am feeling SWO/NUKish today... so, not going to happen unless someone writes a point paper, schedules an OPT, develops a contingency watchbill in case things go wrong, identify an Action Officer, implement a PQS qual card for proper operation, draft a lessons learned, and brief all moderators, supermoderators and pre-appointees with a power point brief on forum impact and bandwidth utilization....

sigh... I have been on staff too long with black shoes....

John

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Afirm, a great idea, especially for someone whos gonna be heading south here in a few months.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
No, makes too much sense... I am feeling SWO/NUKish today... so, not going to happen unless someone writes a point paper, schedules an OPT, develops a contingency watchbill in case things go wrong, identify an Action Officer, implement a PQS qual card for proper operation, draft a lessons learned, and brief all moderators, supermoderators and pre-appointees with a power point brief on forum impact and bandwidth utilization....

sigh... I have been on staff too long with black shoes....

John

You sir need to go out and get some stick-time ASAP! Do it for yourself man!

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Me thinks a housing forum bees an idea of the grandest sort.. yarrr!!!

As a side note, aren't we going to have to write an ORM chit too?