• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Housing between NAS Pensacola and NAS Whiting

Southboy

350 NM - a lil bit further than 350 regular ppl freedom units
Damn so 400 miles liberty radius? Thats hella nice, is this information something we can look up or will they tell us this? And during a 72 or 96 if I want to drive within this 400 miles radius you don't have to inform anyone but if you do then you have to inform your chain and take leave? Sorry if these are noob questions I am just now commissioned and trying to figure out logistical stuff

villo0692

Damn so 400 miles liberty radius? Thats hella nice, is this information something we can look up or will they tell us this? And during a 72 or 96 if I want to drive within this 400 miles radius you don't have to inform anyone but if you do then you have to inform your chain and take leave? Sorry if these are noob questions I am just now commissioned and trying to figure out logistical stuff
So long you don’t step outside of the radius you don’t have to inform anyone. If you wanna go past it you have to submit a leave request. Mind you, the first couple months you’re there it might be a bit of a hassle for it to get approved. They’ll tell you about all the do’s and do nots when you check in to schools command. Feel free to DM me if you have any more “noob” questions

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
350NM has to be a joke, I remember it being 350 statute miles. That being said, only break one rule at a time… if you visit your friend 360mi away then you do you. But if you get in trouble AND you’re outside the radius, you’re boned.

taxi1

pilot
350NM has to be a joke, I remember it being 350 statute miles. That being said, only break one rule at a time… if you visit your friend 360mi away then you do you. But if you get in trouble AND you’re outside the radius, you’re boned.
Picturing guy crawling with broken leg and GPS unit in hand...

Bad_Karma_1310

pilot
Mod edit: quote of unapproved advertisement removed.

Anyone who rents a house/apartment in flight school due to “24/7 simulator access” should be socially ridiculed.

For any new SNA’s reading this, rent a place where you’re going to have fun with friends. You are going to work hard in fight school and harder in the fleet, don’t bring that shit home.

Last edited by a moderator: