• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hot Fill - NE-1854-0185 (Bahrain) - KM - 1825/CDR or LCDR

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
Mint KM MOB to Bahrain... PM me if you want the POC if you do not already know how to get it...

NE-1854-0185 – KNOWLEDGE MANAGER

CORE MARITIME OPERATIONS CENTER (MOC) POSITION DIRECTLY SUPPORTING NAVCENT MISSION. KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT SUPPORTS THE COMMANDER'S DECISION CYCLE AND EFFECIENT DAY TO DAY MOC OPERATIONS, ALIGNING COMMAND PROCESSES, INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS, STAFF PERSONNEL, AND AVAILABLE TECHNOLOGY TO FACILITATE STAFF SELF-SYNCHRONIZATION, INFORMATION EXCHANGE AND COLLABORATION THERBY ENHANCING THE FLOW OF INFORMAITON ACCROSS THE STAFF AND RELATED ECHELONS AND SERVICES.

RLD: 09 OCT 2020
ECRC: 12 OCT 2020
BAHRAIN: 19 OCT 2020
BOG: 270 DAYS
EOM: 16 JUL 2021

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
By the way, the youtube clip "Does anybody remember laughter?" I linked is from the Led Zeppelin movie, The Song Remains the Same (Warner Bros. 1976). The movie is simply awful. Even if you're a big Led Zep fan, I would rate the movie somewhere in between that Tiger King shit and the Star Wars Holiday Special.

It is that bad.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Related, if someone from AW were to take this MOB they don't have a hair on their ass if they don't change it to "knowledges manager."
36lpt2.jpg