• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hornet crash...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny Husin

Hey guys, I heard on the news something about a Hornet crash in San Diego. Apparently a Hornet just lauched off of the Constellation and took the plunge a few seconds later. I don't think they know what happened yet. The pilot's presumed dead.

Amazing that only about a week ago I saw those guys and the ship in Fleet Week San Francisco. They also launched a Hornet before they pulled into port. I'm assuming this was Fleet Week in San Diego. I wonder what the spectators said...

Anyways, just wanted to share the news. More unfortunate deaths for the Navy. Condolences...

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yes, this is Fleet Week here in San Diego. However, I have not heard of anything about a Hornet crashing and I've had the tv on since I got home around 7pm. And something like that would be all over the news around here. I've have to check tomorrow.

--Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.