• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Honest Acceptance Chances

Jdakbutler

Hello, I recently took my OAR and I scored a very good score of 72. However I am applying at the age of 30 which is one year over the age limit. I went through school and got a bachelor's degree with a biology major and business minor with a 3,6 gpa as well as a doctorate of pharmacy with a terrible 2.3 gpa, part of what steered me towards a path in the navy instead of pharmacy while still satiating my bean counting nature via a path in the supply corps. I know they average the gpa scores and it may end up making me look like a worse candidate than I actually am despite the fact that it was actually more difficult to get that second gpa. Would a doctorate degree, business minor, and a good OAR score make up for the lowered gpa and missing the age cutoff by a year?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello, I recently took my OAR and I scored a very good score of 72. However I am applying at the age of 30 which is one year over the age limit. I went through school and got a bachelor's degree with a biology major and business minor with a 3,6 gpa as well as a doctorate of pharmacy with a terrible 2.3 gpa, part of what steered me towards a path in the navy instead of pharmacy while still satiating my bean counting nature via a path in the supply corps. I know they average the gpa scores and it may end up making me look like a worse candidate than I actually am despite the fact that it was actually more difficult to get that second gpa. Would a doctorate degree, business minor, and a good OAR score make up for the lowered gpa and missing the age cutoff by a year?

Are you active duty or prior enlisted? If not, you are not eligible for supply corps.

Source: https://www.mynavyhr.navy.mil/Porta...cer_Jan-2020.pdf?ver=hiWX72Ir1-dvfM81KGJSqg==